As I've talked about before, I'm interpreting self-care as doing the things that are good for you even if their hard. Or like my core value of Discipline says "Do the thing, especially when it's hard." Here is a list of self-care ideas for your physical body:
1) Exercise - I know this is on everyone's list. Just do it. It can be dancing, running, zuma,rock climbing, swimming, walking, yoga, or weightlifting. Find something you love that uses your body and just do it.
2) Eat more Fruits and Vegetables - Americans are severely malnourished. I try to just have a piece of fruit and some vegetables every day with my lunch. Is that the best way? Probably not. Am I getting enough fruits and vegetables? Probably not. But the important thing is I'm trying, and I'm actively adding fruits and veggies into my diet.
3) Drink Water - Constantly. Just drink water. Get a big water bottle and just keep it with you at all times.
4) Keep up with your Hygiene - Depression can make it difficult to do the basics. Take a shower, brush your teeth, wash your face, and clip your nails. Feeling clean is an important part of self-care. It's good for you mentally and physically.
5) Get a Physical - Set up a Primary Care Physician. Set up an annual appointment to get your baselines. Go see a doctor at least once a year. While you're setting up that first doctors appointment, why don't you set up a dentist and optometrist appointment too.
6) Get enough Sleep - More research they do, the more they show you need your sleep. Just do it. You'll be more productive and happier.