Again, this is a visualization of my future life. Seeing myself in 10 years is hard. Honestly so much of my life is stable right now, but I doubt it's going to look the same in 10 years.
1) My child will start being rebellious. Maybe I'll have two at this point.
2) Upgrade to another home and rent out our first home for passive income
3) Write a book (or three) and publish them and have them bringing in passive income
4) These creative projects are making enough money that I don't have to work, or at least I have a more flexible work-life schedule
5) I've made substantial improvements on my mental health.